At Bliss Salon everyone is a VIP. That's why we created our Point Program to reward YOU: our most loyal clients. You'll earn points for each service you enjoy and each product you purchase. You'll earn bonus points for doing easy things like pre-booking your next appointment or referring a friend. For every dollar you spend points are automatically tracked in the system.
1000 Points = $10.00
How to Earn Points
2 Points for every dollar spent on services or products
50 points for pre-booking your next appointment at time of check out
500 Points for trying a new service you have not received from us
1000 Points for referring a new client to us
8000 Points for referring a new employee to us
Once you have earned 1000 Points you can redeem them on services or products.
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the Point Program works:
- Points are accumulated throughout the calendar year and expire on February of the following year.
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you checkout of that appointment, not when you schedule it. etc.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services using a third-party gift certificate.
- May not be valid with some special offers, sale items or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- Points may not be redeemed for cash.
- For our employee referral promotion, prospective employee must mention referral prior to hire/ during application process. The 8,000 points will be awarded to referee after employee has successfully completed 90 days at Bliss Salon.
Enjoying salon services & treatments at Bliss Salon may be habit forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased beauty, and moments of extreme contentment!
10 % Off to New Customers on any of our Great Services!
Please mention the website offer at time of service. Subject to change.